Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September 9, 2009

Only five more sleeps, as my best friend reminded me ten minutes ago. She also informed me that she has signed on for an organic fruit and vegetable delivery. The girl who eats only oranges and tomatoes. I hope that she has the large sized green bin. Hah hah.

I've been running around picking up small last minute items, andI have to tell you, service out there is non-existent. My shopping is limited to the grocery store and I know why. Getting help is impossible. I think that we are good to go, mind you, so not to worry

Lunch with a friend and her children tomorrow. I hope that she cooks Indian, she does an amazing job. Then it is off to a work party for Gerry. One of the girls on his team is hosting it. Not only is she a great gal, but she has a marvellous home. I made my Peanut Butter Mousse Cake. Considering that I am not a baker it is pretty darn good...though calling it baking is a stretch. Should be fun. All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment