Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday, September 13

In exactly 24 hours I will be on the plane heading across the pond to Paris. If anybody needs to get a hold of me while I am away, I can be reached at jbanfill12@hotmail.com. I certainly won't be able to get to a computer everyday but I will do my best. We are taking the Viva to Richmond Hill, then transferring to a GO bus for the last leg to the airport. Seems rather appropriate given the type of holiday we are embarking on.

We had an uninvited guests last night. Something, (I am assuming a racoon) made his way into our kitchen, jumped up on the counter, and ate all the peaches. He had the good grace to sit on the chair to chow down, and used the pillow as a plate. It is going in the garbage needless to say. He threw the pits on the floor and left. I hope to goodness that he left. I have checked the house pretty carefully and have found no further sign of him.

On a completely divergent topic. My neighbours lilac tree has bloomed again this week. Very odd. It must have something to do with the weather, although I am not sure what.

One more sleep. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment